Industrial Electrician Automation Technology (m/f/x)
Realise the technologies of tomorrow within international projects and work as part of a team to bring innovation within reach – this is what ARTS can offer people with vision. As one of 500 experts, with ARTS you can help give international industrial companies in the field of engineering and production services the competitive edge and support our team with the highest level of motivation and expertise.
Our Solutions team is looking for you as an Electrician in the field of automation technology in Varel in order to make tomorrow's technologies faster, better and more efficient today. We look forward to working with you!
Description des tâches
- Carrying out maintenance, repair and assembly work on plants and machines as well as putting them into operation
- Fault analysis and troubleshooting of controls and components
- Programming of automation systems
- Cooperation with external companies and independent project management
- Independent disposition of spare parts
- Documentation of the work carried out and the results of the work available
- Completed vocational training as (industrial) electronics technician or similar.
- Several years of professional experience in the fields of electrical engineering, electronics as well as manufacturing and production
- Knowledge of the Siemens SIMATIC S7 controller is mandatory
- Confident handling of MS Office and basic experience with SAP
- Experienced German and basic English skills
- Willingness to work shifts and overtime
- Forklift license desirable
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Intensive personal monitoring and extensive on-site support
- Additional lump sum for posting
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education