Aircraft electrician (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking for a aircraft electrician for our customer Elbe Flugzeugwerke GmbH in Dresden. In your future position you will be responsible for installing typical aircraft electrical components.
- Assembling and dismantling typical aircraft electrical, electronic and avionic components and systems as part of maintenance work, modifications or aircraft conversions
- Installing and uninstalling cable bundles and electrical systems
- Maintenance and servicing of electrical components and equipment
- Creation of cable bundles and also resolution of complaints
- Implementation of work in line with the specified deadlines and scheduling specifications
- Recognising and reporting any mistakes, quality deficiencies or errors in the construction documents.
- Certification and documentation of the work carried out
- Completed training as an aircraft electrician or electrician for aerospace systems, or alternatively in another professional electrical field with relevant experience for this job
- Initial knowledge in the areas of electrics, electronics and avionics is desirable
- Experience dealing with work orders, drawings, bills of materials and aircraft documentation
- Advanced German and basic English skills
- Willingness to do shift-work
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education