Aircraft Electronics Engineer (m/f/x)
Give your career a head start within an international and innovative working environment with ARTS. As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services within the most diverse of high-tech industries, ARTS is familiar with the market requirements with regard to quality, and offers innovative services.
We are looking to recruit a dynamic Aircraft Electronics Engineer in Hamburg who will be able to respond to the challenges set by our client in the aviation industry with creative and innovative ideas.
- Assembly of cable harnesses according to existing circuit diagrams
- Creation of contacts, e.g. through soldering or crimping
- Carrying out functional tests
- Error analysis and troubleshooting as well as reporting
- Documentation of the work carried out
- Vocational training as an electronics engineer for aviation systems or relevant job experience
- Several years of professional experience in aircraft construction and the area of electrics advantageous
- Fluent command of German and basic knowledge of English
- Willingness to work shifts
- Permanent employment contract
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contribution