Aircraft Electronics Technicians in Aviation (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
For our customer Deutsche Lufthansa AG we are looking for an aircraft mechanic in aviation in Frankfurt am Main.
- Assumption of supporting activities for the DLH Inflight Entertainment System and modification campaigns.
- Preparation of work by reviewing work orders and drawings
- De- and installation of electronic aircraft parts
- Takeover of first quality controls
- Documentation of all work carried out
Completed vocational training in the electronic field
Experience with electronic work
Experienced IT knowledge
Readiness to work in the 3-shift system
Fluent German and advanced English skills
Apron driving licence advantageous
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education