Aircraft Mechanic Engine Technology HPT Vane (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
For our customer Lufthansa Technik AG we are looking for an aircraft mechanic in the field of engine technology in Hamburg.
- Preparation of the work by reviewing working documents and compiling work equipment and materials.
- Taking over test work on engine parts under all relevant regulations
- Quality control and maintenance in the field of High Pressure Turbine Vane (HPT Vane)
- Diagnosis and, if necessary, execution of minor repairs on individual components
- Documentation of the work carried out
- Completed vocational training in a metalworking sector or as a mechatronics technician
- Initial experience in engine technology desirable
- Experienced handling of the Windows operating system
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Readiness for shift work in the 3-shift system
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education