Aircraft mechanic for structural mechanics (m/f)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking to recruit an aircraft mechanic for structural assembly in Hamburg for our client Airbus Operations GmbH. In your future position you will be responsible for manufacturing and assembling structural components.
This position is preceded by a course in the field of structural mechanics. The course is conducted by the Airbus Industrial Academy or another recognised training partner.
- Preparation of tasks such as sifting and sorting orders and drawings
- Positioning, fixing and integrating components and assemblies
- Manufacture and assembly of rivet connections and assemblies in structural components in accordance with construction documents, manufacturing instructions and drawings
- Manufacture of components according to the applicable aerospace standards
- Implementation of surface protection in the form of rivet head applications or preservation and setting of seal seams
- Documentation of the work carried out
- Vocational training as an aircraft mechanic absolutely required
- At least 1 year of professional experience in the aerospace industry required
- Confident user of MS Office
- Excellent German and basic knowledge of English
- Willingness to work in a two-shift and three-shift rota
- Permanent employment contract
- Equal pay model, including 30 days of holidays
- Personal support close to work
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education
- ProfiCard allowance with the Hamburg Transport System (HVV subscription)