Aircraft mechanic for structural mechanics (m/f/x)
For our customer Airbus Operations GmbH we are looking for aircraft mechanics for the structural mintage in Hamburg. In the future position you will be responsible for the production and assembly of structural components.
- Preparation of tasks such as sifting and sorting orders and drawings
- Positioning, fixing and integrating components and assemblies
- Manufacture and assembly of rivet connections and assemblies in structural components in accordance with construction documents, manufacturing instructions and drawings
- Manufacture of components according to the applicable aerospace standards
- Implementation of surface protection in the form of rivet head applications or preservation and setting of seal seams
- Documentation of the work carried out
- Completed training as aircraft mechanic is mandatory
- At least 1 year of professional experience in the Airbus structure is required.
- Alternatively, participation in a course in structural mechanics (ARTS bears the costs).
- Experienced German and basic English skill
- Readiness to work in the 2- and 3-shift system
- Permanent employment contract
- Equal pay model, including 30 days of holidays
- Personal support close to work
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education
- ProfiCard allowance with the Hamburg Transport System (HVV subscription)
Airport Center Dresden
+49 (0)351 / 795 808 21
+49 (0)40 / 554 354 950