Aircraft mechanic for structural mechanics (m/f/x)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
For our customer Airbus Operations GmbH we are looking for a motivated Aircraft Mechanic for structural assembly in Hamburg. In your future position you will be responsible for the production and assembly of structural components. We are looking forward to your application!
- Preparation of activities such as viewing and sorting of orders and drawings
- Positioning, fixing and integration of components and assemblies
- Production and assembly of riveted joints and assemblies on structural components according to construction documents, production instructions and drawings
- Production of components according to the valid aviation standards
- Surface protection by rivet head applications or preservation and setting of seal seams
- Documentation of the work carried out
- Completed training as aircraft mechanic is mandatory
- First professional experience in the Airbus structure is a prerequisite
- Alternatively, participation in a course in the field of structural mechanics (ARTS bears the costs).
- Experienced German and basic English skills
- Willingness to work shifts
- Permanent employment contract
- Equal pay model, including 30 days of holidays
- Personal support close to work
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education
- ProfiCard allowance with the Hamburg Transport System (HVV subscription)