Aircraft mechanic in the structural area (m/f)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as an aircraft mechanic and realise your vision with ARTS. In your future position working for our client, Airbus Helicopters Deutschland GmbH, in Donauwörth, you will be responsible for the integration of components and systems in a composite structure, amongst other things.
- Processing of composite materials through cutting and fitting, for example.
- Assembly of components or single parts for subassemblies from composites as well as the assembly of military components on the NH90 or Tiger
- Integration of components and systems within a composite structure
- Carrying out installations during aircraft construction, for example in large-scale military constructions
- Taking over structural assembly and mechanical assembly, such as the riveting, drilling and sealing of metal and CFK components
- Vocational training as an aircraft mechanic, or alternatively in another profession involving metal processing with relevant job experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience in mechanics, aircraft construction and in the field of manufacture and production within the aviation sector required
- Experience with small wet lamination repairs desirable
- Initial experience of electrics would be advantageous
- Confident user of MS Office
- Very good German and basic English skills
- Willingness to work in a 2-shift rota and to do overtime
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average and performance-related pay
- Extra-tariff surcharges and allowances
- Special annual payments
- Personal, local support
- Company pension scheme with employer's allowance
- Extensive training and further education opportunities