Aircraft Mechanic (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking for a Aircraft Mechanic for our customer Airbus Helicopters Deutschland GmbH in Donauwörth. In your future position you will be responsible for Carrying out various assembly activities on the A350 assembly group.
Carrying out various assembly activities on subassemblies such as rivets, gluing or screws
- Documentation of the work sequence
- Assignment of material to order
- Optimization of processes on complex assemblies
- Sample construction activity for new assemblies
Completed training in a metalworking profession, ideally as an aircraft mechanic, alternatively as a milling cutter, machining mechanic, toolmaker, etc.
- Several years of professional experience in the machining and metalworking sector
- Fluent German and good English skills
- Willingness to work shifts
Permanent employment contract
Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
Annual bonus payments
Personal support close to work
Company pension scheme with employer contributions
Extensive opportunities for training and further education