AIT technician for satellites and mechanisms (m/f)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking to recruit an AIT technician in Friedrichshafen for our client, Airbus Defence and Space GmbH. In your future position you will be responsible for the implementation of tasks in the area of integrating satellites and mechanisms.
- Collaboration in the system integration of satellites, satellite subsystems and components in the field of "Mechanical Integration"
- Integration of mechanical components on satellite structures
- Alignment of mechanical assemblies using the "shimming process"
- Integration of thermal components and sensors on space components and structures
- Preparation of integration and test procedures as well as provision of the required drawing documents
- Preparation of integration and test protocols
- Execution of qualification and acceptance tests in the field of mechanical and thermal verification of satellites, satellite components and structures
- Participation in test and satellite launch campaigns
- Technical training with many years of professional experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience in mechanics, measurement technology and satellite integration
- Knowledge of standard mechanical procedures in the aviation industry
- Confident user of MS Office
- Fluent command of German and English
- The ability to work in a team and a structured way of working should round off your profile
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education