Aviation material examiner (m/f)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as a material examiner, and realise your vision with ARTS. In your future position in Laupheim with our client Diehl Aviation Laupheim GmbH, you will be responsible for supervising qualification tests in accordanc with aviation regulations, amongst other things.
- Definging and executing tests in the context of qualifying components and prototypes.
- Coordinating and supervising all material tests in accordance with aviation regulations.
- Devloping and carrying out pilot tests.
- Supervising all test facilities
- Input and briefing on topics pertinent to safety
- Drafting all documentation and operating instructions and asset specifications
- Degree, prefereably in plastics engineering, composites, mechatronics, mechanical engineering or aerospace.
- Skills in all types of measurement, machining production processes as well as production and development methods
- Technical knowledge of pneumatics, mechantronics and electronics
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and first-hand experience of SAP and CATIA V5
- Fluent German and advanced English skills
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education