Backlog coordinator in an aeronautical environment (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking for a backlog coordinator for our client, Lufthansa Technik AG, in Frankfurt am Main. Your future tasks include processing the backlog.
- Continuance of current activities at the location
- Backlog processing until tasks can be effectively transferred to Budapest
- Cleaning up the database according to new quality criteria
- Fulfilment of review of maintenance records requirements in accordance with aviation legislation.
- Support with sub-projects
- Degree with a technical focus
- Professional experience in the area of aircraft structures is required
- Knowledge of project management in relation to backlogs
- Confident user of MS Office
- Fluent German and good knowledge of English
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education