Calculation Engineer on the A350
Become a part of ARTS as calculation engineer in Augsburg at one of our customers and shape the aerospace industry together with us. In your future job your responsibility will include creating certificates, reports and studies for aircraft structures on A350.
For the past 15 years, ARTS has been a strategic partner for the aerospace sector and supports companies with the optimization of their personnel and production processes. We offer our partners tailor-made services for engineering, consulting, HR management and training.
More than 500 engineers and specialists make ARTS stand out: first-class services in a highly demanding industry. Progress requires courage and creativity. This is not only the premise for all specialists and executive staff in the aerospace industry, but also the guiding principle for our services. This commitment has enabled constant growth for ARTS and which is why we are always looking for motivated employees. Become part of our team!
- testing and approval of the external and internal analyses and documentation in the area statistics
- evaluating construction deviations
- creation of 3D models using CATIA V5
- coordination of constructive interfaces
- development of the team skills in the area of static A350
- support for the technical management of internal and external static tasks
- degree in engineering or in the aerospace industry
- at least 5 years of job-related expertise as well as sound knowledge in project management
- good stress and fatigue skills with regard to composite and metal components
- experience with design principles is an advantage
- very good knowledge of MS Office, ISSY, PATRAN and NASTRAN, UNIX, VBA and SAFE
- fluent German and English skills
- certificate of good conduct is required
- permanent employment contract
- above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- annual bonus payments
- personal support close to work
- company pension scheme with employer contributions
- extensive opportunities for training and further education