CNC machine operator (m/f/x)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as a CNC machine operator and realise your visions with ARTS. In your future position with our client in Lübeck your responsibilities will include fitting electronic components and appliances.
- Preparing for work by inspecting and evaluating work documents and setting up machinery.
- Operating and programming production equipment such as milling machines, painting and casting equipment
- Fitting electronic components and appliances
- Ensuring continuous improvements
- Implementing maintenance and repair work in accordance with specifications
- Documentation of the work carried out
- Vocational training as a cutting machine operator, or alternatively in another professional field involving metal processing with relevant job experience
- Initial professional experience with handling production equipment and in programming machinery is essential
- Experience in the area of maintenance and repair would be beneficial
- Confident user of MS Office
- Good knowledge of German
- Willingness to work on a three-shift rota
- Permanent employment contract
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions