Design Engineer in the Field of Packaging Machines (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
For our customer we are looking for a Design Engineer in Kempten, who will be responsible in future for the complete responsibility for development projects in the field of packaging machines and systems, from design to handover to the customer.
- Control of the further development processes of high-performance packaging machines and systems
- Coordination of the development steps with regard to deadline, cost and quality specifications
- Implementation of technical research, test setup and execution
- Support of sales and project planning as a competent contact partner
- Support during commissioning of machines and plants at the customer's site
Successfully completed training in a job-relevant area
Several years of professional experience in mechanical development or design in special mechanical engineering, preferably in the field of highly dynamic machines.
Practical experience in the field of packaging machines and handling systems is desirable.
Experienced handling of common EDP programs and 3D CAD software
Good knowledge of German and English
Technical challenge in the further development of packaging machines in a demanding international environment
Flat hierarchy and independent working
Varied and dynamic working environment
Environment with collegial, team-oriented atmosphere
High quality of life at our location in the Allgäu region