Designer engineer in the area of special machines (m/f)
Join ARTS now as a design engineer in Hemmoor at our client HOMAG Automation GmbH, and help us shape the aerospace industry. In your future job you will be responsible for the mechanical construction of special machines.
For the past 15 years, ARTS has been a strategic partner for the aerospace sector and supports companies with the optimization of their personnel and production processes. We offer our partners tailor-made services for engineering, consulting, HR management and training.
More than 500 engineers and specialists make ARTS stand out: first-class services in a highly demanding industry. Progress requires courage and creativity. This is not only the premise for all specialists and executive staff in the aerospace industry, but also the guiding principle for our services. This commitment has enabled constant growth for ARTS and which is why we are always looking for motivated employees. Become part of our team!
- Construction of special machines and systems for wood processing, for handling systems and automation technology
- Independent design of components, assemblies and drives
- Creation of 3D designs, drawings and bills of materials
- Support with the commissioning of machines and systems
- Coordination with the areas of project management, electrical design and programming
- Degree or certified engineer in the area of mechanical engineering or a similar discipline
- Several years of professional experience in the construction of customer-specific systems and special machines
- Knowledge of drive design and of the preparation of complex assemblies with approx. 100 parts
- Experience in project management advantageous
- Good practical working knowledge of CATIA V5, or alternatively of other CAD programs
- Confident user of MS Office
- Good German and English skills
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Open and friendly working atmosphere