Developer for embedded systems in aviation (m/f/x)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as a developer of embedded systems and realise your visions with ARTS. In your future position in Gilching for our client, AOA Apparatebau Gauting GmbH, you will be responsible for the functionality of water and air management systems.
- Responsibility for the functionality of devices and systems using STM32 ARM Cortex-M and Fujitsu-F2MC-16FX microcontrollers under real-time requirements.
- Definition of the system logic and system communication via CAN bus and its design implementation
- Requirements management with the aid of the V-diagram in the IBM Rational Doors tool from the concept phase to series launch
- Implementation of embedded software in "C"
- Test automation in Python and execution of hardware and software integration tests
- Documentation of activities performed according to aviation standard DO-178
- Degree in mechatronics, electrical engineering or computer science
- Several years of experience in hardware-related programming and functional testing on embedded systems
- In-depth of requirement based engineering
- Knowledge of C, Python and Doors
- Fluent command of German and good knowledge of English
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Employer contributions
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions