Development engineer for electrical drives (m/f)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Build on your professional success as a development engineer working on measurement technologies and electrical drives, and realise your potential together with ARTS. In your future position, you will be working in Friedrichshafen at our client Airbus Defence and Space GmbH, with responsibilities including constructing systems and components.
- Collaborating on the development, construction, assembly and testing of choppers and selectors in neutron research.
- Procuring and assembling mechanical and electronic components for motors, switch cabinets, casing and carbon fibre components.
- Documenting construction and assembly activities as well as creating operating instructions and presenting development outcomes and supporting preparing offers.
- Providing customer care for commissioning or maintenance, e.g. in France, Germany, the USA and Australia
- Adjusting the mechanical and electrical interfaces as well as creating software in C
- Creating all the necessary components in respect of drawings, parts lists and circuit diagrams
- Analysing and implementing specifications and supporting interfaces for control electronics
- Defining project-specific test setups, planning and creating integration and test instructions
- Assembling installations including balancing, vacuum tests and acceptance runs
- Degree in the area of electrical engeneering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics or aerospace
- Extensive knowledge of electrical drivers
- Practical experience of CAD design
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and good CATIA V5 skills
- Experience with C# and C++ desirable
- Fluent command of German and English
- Willingness to go on international business trips should round off your profile
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education