Electronics engineer in equipment maintenance (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking to recruit an electronics engineer in equipment maintenance for our client Lufthansa Technik AG in Hamburg. In your future position you will be responsible for the repair of electronics devices according to valid manufacturer documents, amongst other things.
- Preparation of work by reading work documents and compiling work equipment
- Troubleshooting on complex electronic aircraft at component level
- Performance of SMD soldering work on circuit boards under the microscope, etc.
- Flexible use at several workstations within the aircraft workshop
- Documentation of the work carried out
- Vocational training in the electronics field, or alternatively in another technical profession with relevant job experience
- Practical experience in handling electronics required
- Very good SMD soldering capabilities should be available
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Very good craftsmanship and the ability to work in a team should round off your profile
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education