Electronics technician for structural and materials testing (m/f/x)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Expand the scope of your professional success working as an electronics technician in the area of structural and materials testing in Dresden and see your visions become reality with ARTS. In your future position you will be responsible for performing electrical tests in low voltage areas, among other things.
- Assembly, installation and connection of electrical test stations
- Programming test activation
- Instructing employees on assembly and disassembly of test equipment in the laboratory
- Performing electrical tests in low voltage areas.
- Assisting with technical implementation of customer enquiries and requests
- Vocational training as an electronics engineer, or alternatively in another professional field of electronics with relevant job experience
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of measurement and test technology as well as use of measuring equipment for physical quantities
- Basic knowledge of SPS programming would be advantageous
- Confident user of MS Office
- Excellent German and basic knowledge of English
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education