Embedded software tester for aviation (m/f/x)
Behind technical services and innovative ideas there are always people with vision. People who, with their knowledge and drive make technical success possible in the first place – people like you. As experts in HR services, ARTS assists high-tech companies worldwide within the scope of their personnel placement, deploying the best minds to create more effective and efficient processes.
Help our customer in Dresden as an embedded software tester for aviation to faster, better and more powerful products. In your future job you will be responsible for the creation of automated software tests and the integration of Embeddes software.
- Conception and implementation of automated software tests for devices and systems in the areas of water and air management
- Definition of test cases based on software requirements
- Verification of test coverage in the requirement management tool IBM Rational Doors
- Development of test scripts in Python and execution of hardware and software integration tests
- Deployment of the microcontroller and implementation of the embedded software in C
- Degree in mechatronics, electrical engineering or computer science
- Extensive knowledge of functional testing on embedded systems
- Confident user of Python scripting language and C programming language
- Fluent command of German and good English language skills for the preparation of documentation
- Good communication skills and teamwork should round off your profile
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Open and friendly working atmosphere