Employee in planning engineering (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking to recruit an employee in planning engineering in Düsseldorf for our customer Lufthansa Technik AG. In your future position you will be responsible for the preparation of work papers for production, amongst other things.
- Examination of work documents for complete processing and reworking in the specific systems
- Checking of work packages for required materials, equipment and tools as well as securing the order and its provision
- Preparation of work papers for production.
- Archiving and sending of documents
- Support in the settlement of customer orders on the basis of the agreed cost and contract bases
- Maintenance of production data in EDP systems
- Vocational training as an aircraft mechanic with a CAT A license, or alternatively technical training with a corresponding qualification
- Professional experience in aircraft maintenance, order planning or order disposition should be available
- Good knowledge of MS Office or, e.g. AMOS
- Good knowledge of German and English
- A willingness to work in shifts (three-shift rota) should round off your profile
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education