Employee in production (m/f)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking for a production employee in Neustadt, Saxony, for our client. In your future position, you will be responsible for the assembly of vehicle and furniture parts.
- Preparation of construction sites and materials as well as the compilation and review of construction documents
- Carrying out work in accordance with technical documentation and work instructions
- Assembly of vehicle and furniture parts in the context of motorhome production
- Taking responsibility for an initial production test
- Documentation of the work carried out
- Completed vocational training as a caravan technician, motor vehicle mechatronics engineer, carpenter, wood technician, electrician, heating engineer, plumber or comparable technical training in a profession that is relevant to this position
- Basic knowledge in the field of vehicle and/or furniture construction
- Segment-specific experience in the area of caravans would be desirable
- Advanced knowledge of German
- Willingness to work shifts (two-shift rota)
- Permanent employment contract
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions