Employee in the cabin maintenance (m/f/x)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as an employee in cabin maintenance and realise your visions with ARTS. In your future position in Frankfurt am Main at our client, Lufthansa Technik AG, you will be responsible for the installation of components in the cabin, amongst other things.
- Preparation of work by reading through work documents
- Compilation of work equipment and materials in the workplace
- Performance of cabin conversions and modification campaigns
- Execution of work according to the applicable aeronautical regulations
- Documentation of the work carried out and complaints
- Vocational training in a mechanical profession
- First-hand experience in the field of mechanics and aviation advantageous
- Good knowledge of German and basic knowledge of English
- Willingness to work in a three-shift rota
- The ability to work in a team and an independent way of working should round off your profile.
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education