Employee Material Planning for Spare Parts (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
Are you characterised by high commitment, process-oriented thinking and the ability to work in a team? Then apply today! For our customer Airbus Helicopters Deutschland GmbH we are looking for an Employee for Material Planning for Spare Parts in Donauwörth.
Determination of material and parts requirements for civil and military models
- Analysis of reliability and maintenance data to optimize spare parts planning and consumption forecasting
- Execution of the vulnerability analysis
- Participation in the implementation of planning strategies
- Ensuring material availability
- Tracking and analysis of key figures
- If required, initiation of suitable measures to eliminate faults in the development department
Completed commercial vocational training, e.g. as a wholesale and foreign trade merchant, forwarding merchant or logistics specialist
- Several years of professional experience in quality and project management, production planning and control, disposition/material procurement as well as supply chain and logistics.
- Good handling of MS Office and SAP
- Fluent in German and English
- Structured and independent working method
Permanent employment contract
Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
Annual bonus payments
Personal support close to work
Company pension scheme with employer contributions
Extensive opportunities for training and further education