Employees in Key Account Management (m/f/x)
Give your career a head start within an international and innovative working environment with ARTS. As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services within the most diverse of high-tech industries, ARTS is familiar with the market requirements with regard to quality, and offers innovative services.
We are looking for a flexible employee in Key Account Management in Hamburg-Fuhlsbüttel who meets the challenges of our customer Lufthansa Technik AG with creative and innovative ideas.
Analysis of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) networks for engine component repairs
Examination, coordination and preparation of offers and business plans with the departments, management and companies in the EPAR network.
- Operational control and further development of customer contracts with regard to performance, quality and cost-effectiveness
- Planning, preparation and monitoring of customer visits
- Preparation of acquisition and technical documents for negotiations with customers
- Performing special tasks as well as collaborating and managing projects
Completed studies in industrial engineering, engineering or business administration
- Competence in project management and business administration
- At least 1 year work experience in key account management or strategy desirable
- Knowledge of processes in individual engine part repair desirable
- Good handling of MS Office and SAP/R3
- Good command of German and English, knowledge of French an advantage
- Willingness to work on business trips at home and abroad
Permanent employment contract
Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
Annual bonus payments
Personal support close to work
Company pension scheme with employer contributions
Extensive opportunities for training and further education