Engine mechanic in production assembly (m/f/x)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
The future of technology is shaped by people with visions and innovative ideas - people like you! As experts in engineering and manufacturing services, engineering consulting and HR services, we have been supporting customers in a wide range of high-tech industries for almost 20 years. Join our team as one of 500 experts and give our customers a head start at 25 project locations.
Expand your professional success as an engine mechanic in production assembly and realize your visions together with ARTS. In your future position at our customer in the aerospace industry in Hamburg, you will be responsible for upgrading engines and expanding engines and propulsion systems, among other things.
- Upgrading engines and disassembling motors and propulsion systems
- Mounting of engines and their components according to authorisation and certification
- Working on components and motors
- Carrying out work on the Airbus in the final assembly line and the delivery center
- Control of tools used for completeness and technical condition
- Support in case of complaints about Goodrich components in accordance with authorisation
- Compliance with occupational safety and accident prevention regulations in accordance with requirements
- Vocational training as an aircraft mechanic specialising in engine technology, or alternatively in another aeronautical profession with relevant job experience
- Basic experience in the area of engine technology and in aviation
- Confident user of MS Office
- English skills
- Must be willing to do shift work
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education