Equipment mechanic A350-1000 (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
For our customer Airbus Operations GmbH we are looking for an Equipment Mechanic on the wing in the A350-1000 area in Bremen. In the future position you will be responsible for support in the final assembly line and refurbishment projects in Bordeaux and Toulouse.
Preparation of functional tests as well as error analysis and troubleshooting
- Preparation of mechanical and hydraulic components at the construction, work and machine site
- Performance of functional tests of the systems
- Installation of mechanical and hydraulic components and parts
- Documentation of all work and complaints
Completed vocational training as aircraft mechanic
- Many years of professional experience in the fields of manufacturing/production and mechanics in the aviation industry
- Airbus experience and knowledge of the equipment mechanics on the wing are required.
- Safe handling of MS-Office
- Fluent German and advanced English skills
- Willingness to work shifts
- Willingness to travel to Bordeaux and Toulouse for business purposes
Permanent employment contract
Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
Annual bonus payments
Personal support close to work
Company pension scheme with employer contributions
Extensive opportunities for training and further education