Finance and Sales Specialist (m/f/x)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as a finance and sales specialist and realise your visions with ARTS. In your future position in Buxtehude with our client, Airbus Operations GmbH, you will be responsible for financial relations between external clients and Airbus Customer Service, among other duties.
- Preparation of risk analyses, e.g. through credit ratings based on financial analyses as well as establishing credit limits
- Preparation of standard contracts for the entire customer service organisation as well as management of cash sales
- Management of price policies for services as well as for commercial processes and procedures
- Determination of standard service and support services within the standard framework for aircraft purchase contracts
- Avoiding financial losses due to delayed payment or defaults through active credit management
- Active demand management including the dunning process, negotiation of payment plans with clients, monitoring of credit limits and, if necessary, initiation of escalations up to delivery restrictions
- Preparation of monthly reports on receivables, preparation of graphics and evaluations as well as participation in IT projects
- Support for sales campaigns in terms of support and service issues
- Completed studies in the fields of business administration or industrial engineering, alternatively completed commercial apprenticeship
- Several years of professional experience in finance, sales and contract management, project management, controlling and with IT information systems
- Experience with G-Suite desirable
- Safe handling of MS Office explicitly with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint and SAP R/3
- Fluent in German and English
- A team-oriented, communicative and motivated way of working rounds off your profile.
- Permanent employment contract
- Equal pay model, including 30 days of holidays
- Personal support close to work
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education