Aircraft mechanic (m/f)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking to recruit an aircraft mechanic for our client, Airbus Helicopters Deutschland GmbH, in Donauwörth. In your future position you will be responsible for the assembly of civilian and military helicopters and Airbus Doors.
- Preparation of activities such as planning work steps
- Execution using various assembly methods for aircrafts
- Maintenance and repair work
- Assembly of civilian and military helicopters and Airbus Doors.
- Performance of troubleshooting, fault analyses, fault rectification and adjustment work
- Maintenance of the associated documentation and confirmation of the measures carried out
- Vocational training as an aircraft mechanic, or alternatively in another professional field with relevant experience
- Basic knowledge in the area of mechanics and aviation
- Airbus experience mandatory
- Confident user of MS Office
- Good knowledge of German and basic knowledge of English
- Willingness to work in shifts (two-shift rota)
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education