Goods delivery warehouse clerk (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking to recruit a warehouse clerk in Dresden for our client Elbe Flugzeugwerke GmbH. In your future position you will be responsible for the complete processing of the outgoing goods.
- Commissioning and compilation of the components to be shipped according to the parts list
- Inspection and packaging of the components according to specifications as well as checking that they are complete
- Processing and provision of shipping documents
- Documentation and notification of deviations such as quality defects or missing parts
- Loading and unloading as well as securing of the transported goods with appropriate transport and lifting technology
Completed vocational training, e.g. as a specialist in warehouse logistics
Practical knowledge of outgoing goods
We also welcome professional experience in the automotive industry, in machine or special machine construction as well as in the semiconductor industry.
Good handling of MS Office and SAP
Good knowledge of German and basic English
Forklift and hoist authorisation and driving licence required
Willingness to work shifts
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education