Graphic designer in marketing (m/f)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking to recruit a graphic designer in Ulm for our client, Airbus Secure Land Communications GmbH. In your future position you will be responsible for the creation of texts and graphics within the scope of Corporate Identity.
- Creation of graphics and texts for offers with the best possible effect
- Design of type areas, image/text ratios as well as fonts and white space
- Development of style guides according to Corporate Design and client specifications
- Optimisation of time expenditure for creation and printing
- Production of MS Word templates to import text modules
- Configuration and monitoring of MS Word for multi-user employment
- Editorial reworking of submissions before delivery
- Focal point for specifications management, among other things
- Completed training as a graphic designer or editor
- Many years of professional experience in a role that is relevant to this position, especially within the fields of graphics and layout
- Confident user of the MS Office package as well as solid knowledge of Desktop Publishing and editorial systems
- Fluent German and very good English skills
- An analytical, creative and constructive attitude would round off your profile.
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education