Head of FAL Operations (m/f/x)
Behind technical services and innovative ideas there are always people with vision. People who, with their knowledge and drive make technical success possible in the first place – people like you. As experts in HR services, ARTS assists high-tech companies worldwide within the scope of their personnel placement, deploying the best minds to create more effective and efficient processes.
Help our client in Hamburg, working as Head of FAL Operations, to create faster, better and more efficient products. In your future job you will be responsible for coordinating the operational business together with the team leaders, amongst other things.
- Management and coordination of our client's activities at the site as the Operations Manager's supervisor
- Function as contact person and stakeholder for the customer Airbus on strategic and operational issues
- Coordination of external companies and coordination with internal and external customers
- Personnel responsibility for the area and support of team leaders, e.g. during job interviews, training, shift and holiday planning, performance evaluation, disciplinary measures, etc.
- Resource planning in cooperation with the Operations Manager and the team leaders
- Coordination of support needs and resource allocation between both teams and escalation of critical issues to the Operations Manager
- Initiation and implementation of CI activities and KPIs
- Degree in engineering or economics, preferably in the aerospace industry
- Or alternatively a corresponding technical qualification with relevant experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a aviation-related profession
- Practical experience in leadership and training, as well as knowledge in the area of continuous improvement
- Confident user of MS Office, Windows and SAP
- Fluent command of English and good knowledge of German
- Communication and analytical skills should round off your profile.
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Open and friendly working atmosphere