Industrial Mechanic (m/f/x)
Realise the technologies of tomorrow within international projects and work as part of a team to bring innovation within reach – this is what ARTS can offer people with vision. As one of 500 experts, with ARTS you can help give international industrial companies in the field of engineering and production services the competitive edge and support our team with the highest level of motivation and expertise.
You have a goal-oriented way of working and are flexible? In addition, you have a high degree of personal responsibility with the ability to work both in a team and independently? Then apply today! We are looking for you as an Industrial Mechanic in Nordenham in order to make tomorrow's technologies faster, better and more efficient today.
- Repair work and preventative maintenance on complex machines, systems and production materials
- Repair and maintenance of components used in the hangar, such as stairs and workbenches
- Providing solutions for technical improvements
- Application of solutions during maintenance work.
- Preparing maintenance orders and material orders
- Documentation of work results
- Completed apprenticeship as industrial mechanic or mechatronics technician
- Several years of professional experience in the field of manufacturing and production
- Basic knowledge in the field of machine and plant maintenance
- Good German and basic English skills
- Forklift truck license desirable
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Intensive personal monitoring and extensive on-site support
- Additional lump sum for posting
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education