Industrial Welder (m/f/x)
Realise the technologies of tomorrow within international projects and work as part of a team to bring innovation within reach – this is what ARTS can offer people with vision. As one of 500 experts, with ARTS you can help give international industrial companies in the field of engineering and production services the competitive edge and support our team with the highest level of motivation and expertise.
Our solution team is looking to recruit a industrial welder in Varel in order to make tomorrow's technologies faster, better and more efficient today.
- Reconstruction and modification of plants and metal constructions as well as their maintenance
- Component alignment and tacking of components with spot welds
- Execution of welding work according to TIG, MIG or MAG
- Control of the essential welding parameters during the welding process
- Production of joint forms
- Post-treatment of weld seams and testing of their uniformity, transitions, undercuts and cracks
- Assembly of the components and documentation of the work carried out
- Vocational training in a professional field involving metal processing as an industrial mechanic, construction mechanic, or alternatively in another profession with relevant work experience
- Several years of professional experience as a welder according to the welding procedures MAG, WIG and MIG
- Necessary welder passes according to DIN EN ISO 9606-2 131 P FM 22 S t< 8 mm, DIN EN ISO 9606-2 131 P BW 22 S t> 12 mm, DIN EN ISO 9606-1 135 P FW FM1 S t> 8 mm, DIN EN ISO 9606-1 135 P BW FM1 S t> 12 mm, DIN EN ISO 9606-1 141 P FW FM5 S t< 8 mm and DIN EN ISO 9606-1 141 P BW FM5 S t> 12 mm
- Good knowledge of German
- Basic English language skills desirable
- Willingness to work in shifts and unrestricted business trips to Nordenham, Hamburg and Stade.
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Intensive personal monitoring and extensive on-site support
- Additional lump sum for posting
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education