Internship/Working Student in Technical Support (m/f/x)
Behind technical services and innovative ideas there are always people with vision. People who, with their knowledge and drive make technical success possible in the first place – people like you. As experts in HR services, ARTS assists high-tech companies worldwide within the scope of their personnel placement, deploying the best minds to create more effective and efficient processes.
Can you talk on the phone and check e-mails at the same time, enjoy drinking Club Mate and restrain a band of young, creative IT nerds? If you still play table football with a passion then you’re exactly the person we’re looking for! We are 10 laid-back guys with a start-up company in Dresden specialising in producing open-source-based ERP systems and open-source-based website optimisation. In order to finally be able to achieve world domination we need an all-rounder who will look for monsters under our bed and stay on top of things.
Support manaTec, a young IT start-up from Dresden, subsidiary of ARTS.
ARTS is a specialist service provider for the aerospace sector. For the past 15 years, we have been supporting manufacturers and suppliers with tailor-made engineering, consulting and HR services to make their processes and work-flows more efficient. We put an emphasis on the highest level of quality and professionalism during all project phases. For this purpose, we are looking for a motivated and committed specialists and executive staff who will join us in making our vision come true!
- assisting the support team with disruptions as part of 1st and 2nd level support
- helping with user support on-site and with remote solutions
- communication with customers and users by telephone and in on-site support
- installation of operating system and user software and subsequent instructions to the users
- recording and documenting the processes for monitoring and reporting
- maintaining data in the ticket system
- registered student in a computer science course of studies
- alternatively, completed professional training in the IT industry with prior professional experience
- experience with Microsoft Windows 7 Client and Servers 2008/2012 as well as Linux (Ubuntu) server skills
- familiarity with IP telephony
- skilled in the use of MS Office
- professional expertise in the use of hardware
- familiarity with User Help Desk
- an independent and structured approach to your work completes your profile
- above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- flexible working hours
- open and friendly working atmosphere in a motivated team