IT administrator at the integration facility (m/f)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking to recruit an IT administrator at the integration facility in Manching for our client Airbus Defence and Space GmbH. In your future position you will be responsible for managing information and communication technology (ICT) system components to meet service requirements.
- Configuration and updating of ICT systems
- Management of day-to-day operations to ensure service continuity and recovery, security and performance requirements
- Investigation, diagnosis and solving of system problems as well as installation and updating of software
- Planning of installation work in cooperation with all parties involved to ensure compliance with installation priorities and minimisation of malfunctions in company operations
- Diagnosis and solving of problems and errors in hardware and software operation
- Compliance with corporate procedures to ensure system integrity
- Management of ICT system components to meet service requirements.
- Degree in computer science
- Experience in the management and administration of Linux servers (SLES preferred) and Windows servers (MS Server 2008 preferred) as well as with backup systems (Data Protector) required
- Many years of professional experience in the field of information systems and in the administration of computers and networks desirable
- Know-how with the virtualisation tools VM Ware, Hyper V, VSphere and Virtual Box
- Fluent command of German and English
- Assertiveness and a high degree of commitment should round off your profile
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education