IT project manager in the field of asset management (m/f)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as an IT project manager in the field of asset management and realise your visions together with ARTS. In your future position in Fuhlsbüttel, Hamburg, with our client Lufthansa Technik AG, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of a marketing strategy, among other tasks.
- Development, validation and optimisation, as well as implementation and development of new business models
- Drafting and optimisation of technical concepts
- Management of IT projects and the controlling of resources
- Ensuring the supervision of and assuming responsibility for the budget.
- Management of changes for applications in the area of responsibility
- Implementation and monitoring of customer testing with regard to digital products
- 1st and 2nd level support for digital products
- Degree in business informatics
- Competence in the use of social media or digital platforms, online or conversion marketing
- Practical experience as a project manager in the design, development, implementation and operation of complex information systems
- Good IT skills
- Fluent command of German and good knowledge of English
- A willingness to work domestically and abroad should round off your profile
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education