IT service manager (m/f/x)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as a specialist for MTM and make your visions come to life in conjunction with ARTS. In your future position at Taufkirchen with our customer, Airbus Defence and Space GmbH, you will be responsible, among other things, for the analysis and specification of customer demands for IT service management systems.
- Recording, analysis, definition and, where necessary, advising clients in the support of customer requirements for IT service management systems and configuration management databases
- Planning and management of operational activities and provider management
- Assurance of aligned and standardised development of requirements and the entry into service without negative effects on operations
- Fulfilment of specified customer requirements in accordance with the agreed time frame and quality, as well as in compliance with the IT service management system change process.
- Support in the creation of procedures for results analysis and reporting
- Compliance with best practices in the IT service management system environment
- Preparation and implementation of application training
- Assurance of effective and international communication between team, service representatives and customers
- Completed vocational training in computing, perhaps as an IT specialist, IT management assistant or systems electrical engineer
- Several years of relevant professional experience as well as very good knowledge in the administration of BMC Remedy, ITSM, myIT and CMDB is essential
- Experience as an IT service manager with ITIL V3 certification (min. basic certification)
- Fluent command of English
- Knowledge of German is desirable
- Strong communication skills and an efficient and results-oriented approach complete your profile
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education