IT Student in the Field of Drupal (m/f/x)
Behind technical achievements and innovative ideas there are always people with vision. People who make technical success possible with their knowledge and drive - people like you. As an expert in HR services, ARTS enables high-tech companies worldwide to use the best minds in personnel recruitment to create more effective and efficient processes.
As a Trainee or Student support our customer manaTec GmbH in Dresden in the web development of the Drupal CMS system and tackle the challenges of the IT field using creative ideas.
- Supporting the team in the development of modules and objects in existing and new projects
- Maintenance of systems
- Implementation of requirement analyses for customer projects
- Implementation of customer-specific change requests
- Cooperation throughout the whole implementation process of IT projects
- Creation of technical documentation
- Registered student in computer science with a strong affinity for programming
- Good general knowledge in the field of IT
- Process understanding and basic practical user knowledge of Drupal as well as experience with SEO
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Your student life so far has shown both decisiveness and systematic thinking.
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Flexible working hours
- Open and friendly working atmosphere in a motivated team