IT student intern working with Drupal (m/f/x)
Behind technical achievements and innovative ideas there are always people with vision. People who make technical success possible with their knowledge and drive - people like you. As an expert in HR services, ARTS enables high-tech companies worldwide to use the best minds in personnel recruitment to create more effective and efficient processes.
As a trainee or student intern, support our customer manaTec GmbH in Dresden in the web development of the Drupal CMS system and tackle the challenges of the IT field using creative ideas.
- Supporting the team in the development of modules and objects in existing and new projects
- Maintenance of systems
- Implementation of requirement analyses for customer projects
- Implementation of customer-specific change requests
- Cooperation throughout the whole implementation process of IT projects
- Creation of technical documentation
- Registered student in computer science with a strong affinity for programming
- Good general knowledge in the field of IT
- Process understanding and basic practical user knowledge of Drupal as well as experience with SEO
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Your student life so far has shown both decisiveness and systematic thinking.
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Flexible working hours
- Open and friendly working atmosphere in a motivated team