IT Trainee in die Field of Odoo (m/f/x)
Behind technical achievements and innovative ideas there are always people with vision. People who make technical success possible with their knowledge and drive - people like you. As an expert in HR services, ARTS enables high-tech companies worldwide to use the best minds in personnel recruitment to create more effective and efficient processes.
We are looking for an IT Trainee or Student for our motivated team manaTec GmbH, a young IT start-up from Dresden and a subsidiary of ARTS. You will be involved in joint projects designing the product development of the open source ERP system Odoo.
- Supporting with web development
- Independent development of modules and objects including subsequent testing and rollout
- Implementation of requirement analyses for customer projects
- Cooperation throughout the whole implementation process of IT projects
- Analysis of business processes and derivation of optimisation potentials
- Implementation of customer-specific change requests
- Preparation of technical documentation and training materials for end users
- Registered student in computer science with a strong affinity for programming and development
- Good general knowledge of IT processes
- Process understanding and some practical user knowledge of working with ERP solutions, preferably Odoo
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Your student life so far has shown both creativity and systematic thinking.
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Flexible working hours
- Open and friendly working atmosphere in a motivated team