Laminator in aviation (m/f/x)
Give your career a head start within an international and innovative working environment with ARTS. As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services within the most diverse of high-tech industries, ARTS is familiar with the market requirements with regard to quality, and offers innovative services.
We are looking to recruit a flexible laminator for the aviation industry in Donauwörth who would be able to respond to the challenges set by our client, Airbus Helicopters Deutschland GmbH, with creative and innovative ideas.
- Manufacture of components using a manual laminating process, in accordance with specifications.
- Production of components using various models and technologies
- Removal of components from the laminating moulds
- Operation of laser projectors
- Performance of self-checks as part of production inspection
- Vocational training as a process mechanic for plastic and rubber technology, or alternatively in another technical profession with relevant experience
- Several years of professional experience in production required
- Confident user of data acquisition systems and SAP
- Knowledge of the Airbus design system and the regulations desirable
- Good knowledge of German and basic English skills
- Willingness to work shifts (two-shift rota)
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education