Material management administrator (m/f)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking for a material management administrator in Fuhlsbüttel, Hamburg, for our client Lufthansa Technik AG. In your future position, you will be responsible for plausibility checks.
- Building and setting up the e-finding system for new engine types
- Maintaining the content of engine maintenance manuals in the LHT system as well as repair limits, types, and components
- Defining tasks and responsibilities of the e/finding process in the routine
- Support testing of material requirements and process orchestration monitoring
- Data quality assurance
- Technical training
- Several years of professional experience in processing
- Confident user of MS Office and other aviation-specific tools
- Fluent command of German and basic knowledge of English
- Flexibility and reliability should round off your profile.
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education