Material security specialist (m/f/x)
Behind technical services and innovative ideas there are always people with vision. People who, with their knowledge and drive make technical success possible in the first place – people like you. As experts in HR services, ARTS assists high-tech companies worldwide within the scope of their personnel placement, deploying the best minds to create more effective and efficient processes.
As a material security specialist, you will assist our client in Hamburg achieve faster, better and more efficient products. In your future job, you will be responsible for the management of the minimum and safety stock for chemicals, hardware and markings/placards with a view to avoiding bottlenecks and last-minute requirements, among other duties.
- Ensuring the prompt availability of all necessary components and main components with a view to supporting deliveries in Hamburg
- Processing of all items in the Griefline for the approval of the parts
- Coordination with all those involved in the process with a view to rectifying established bottlenecks and missing parts.
- Ensuring the proper tracking of all processes and instances of cannibalisation, with a view to taking additional requirements into account
- Development of counter measures and preventative measures with a view to limiting bottlenecks
- Implementation of allocation requirements in order to ensure punctual deliveries in accordance with regulations
- Tracking of the "Health Measures" of the SAP Plant 2120 and 2002 and assurance of the complete positioning of all required HAM-TLS Interplant STO’s in the SAP system
- Vocational training e.g. as as industrial clerk, or training as a technician
- Very good SAP experience in the area of material management and planning, ideally with experience of job-relevant tasks
- Confident user of MS Office and Windows
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Knowledge of French advantageous
- Willingness to work in shifts should round off your profile
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Open and friendly working atmosphere