NDT Inspector (m/f/x)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as an NDT inspector and realise your vision with ARTS. In your future position working in Donauwörth for our client, Airbus Helicopters Deutschland GmbH, your responsibilities will include testing parts and components with phased array and impulse echo technology.
Creating, editing and managing documentation, e.g. initial sample reports or complaints.
Continuous monitoring of test resources
Checking and optimising existing test processes by identifying potential improvements
Identifying problems and introducing durable solutions
Consulting the necessary specialist departments in the event of recurrent faults and recommending constructive modifications
- Completed vocational training as technician/specialist or as aircraft or industrial mechanic
- Additional qualification as NDT examiner absolutely necessary
- Alternatively US Inspector Level 2 according to DIN EN4179
- Several years of professional experience in quality management
- NDT qualification levels as well as general examiner knowledge and experience in aviation advantageous
- Safe handling of MS Office and SAP
- Fluent German and good English skills
- High degree of flexibility and willingness to work overtime
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education