Operational Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
For our customer Airbus Operations GmbH we are looking for an engineer in the field of manufacturing in Hamburg.
Preparatory activities for production such as tracking missing parts or ensuring component availability.
Management and monitoring of work orders
Creation of vulnerability analyses
Identification and determination of optimization potentials
Transfer of associated documentation
- Degree in engineering, mechanical engineering or aircraft construction
- Several years of professional experience in the areas of work preparation as well as production planning and control
- Experienced handling of MS Office
- Fluent German and good English skills
- Readiness to work in the 2-shift system
- Permanent employment contract
- Equal pay model, including 30 days of holidays
- Personal support close to work
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education
- ProfiCard allowance with the Hamburg Transport System (HVV subscription)