Painter for Helicopter Components (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking for a Painter for Helicopter Components for our customer Airbus Helicopters Deutschland GmbH in Donauwörth.
Production and processing of individual parts and assemblies such as grinding, straightening, laminating or assembling
- Ensuring the availability of parts and materials according to specified production orders
- Preparation of various parts and components for machining as well as checking for correctness and completeness
- Notification of stock shortages
- New production and repair of rotor blades
- Documentation of the work carried out
Completed vocational training as painter, varnisher or alternatively as industrial or vehicle varnisher
- Professional experience in the field of vehicle painting is necessary as well as experience in the field of composite painting.
- Basic knowledge in dealing with fibre composite materials
- Safe handling of MS Office
- Fluent German and basic English skills
- Readiness for shift work in the 3-shift system
Permanent employment contract
Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
Annual bonus payments
Personal support close to work
Company pension scheme with employer contributions
Extensive opportunities for training and further education