Payroll accounting personnel consultant in aviation (m/f)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as a payroll accounting personnel consultant in aviation and realise your visions with ARTS. In your future position at our client Airbus Defence and Space GmbH in Ulm you will be responsible for the general and specific administrative, payroll and time management tasks in your particular support area, amongst other things.
- Carrying out personnel tasks, e.g. recruitment, transfers and resignations
- Development and maintenance of master data, time management and payroll data as well as preparation of documents within the framework of defined administrative processes, e.g. contract creation, onboarding etc.
- Monthly payroll accounting on schedule for a fixed support area as well as processing of special transactions, checking of the determined data and payroll results, incl. error analysis and troubleshooting
- Processing of specialist situations such as seizures and company car calculation
- Correspondence, preparation of certificates and provision of information to external agencies (authorities, social security institutions, health insurance companies)
- Advice and information for staff, HRBPs and executives concerning the applicable legal, tariff and operational regulations in general and specific matters of personnel administration, payroll accounting and time management
- Evaluation of specific facts in the context of wage tax and social security law
- Phased collaboration on small and sub-projects and special topics, also in the scope of digitalisation
- Completed commercial vocational training
- At least 3 years of professional experience in human resources or payroll accounting
- Established knowledge of text, social insurance and work law
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office and SAP HR
- Fluent command of German and good knowledge of English
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education