Plant Maintenance Employee for A350 (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking for a Plant Maintenance Employee for our customer Airbus Operations GmbH in Stade. In your future position you will be responsible for include the maintenance of production plants.
- Ensuring plant availability
- Analysing and correcting disruptions
- Restructuring and optimising production plants and controlling
- Programming and adjusting SPS and CNC controlling
- Operative supervision of external companies performing technical work
- Completed training as a mechatronics technician, electronics technician or electrical engineer
- Alternatively master craftsman or technician in the field of automation technology
- Several years of professional experience in manufacturing and production as well as in servicing and maintenance
- Knowledge of automation and control technology, e.g. SPS and CNC, is required.
- Experience in programming using Siemens Step 7 and in handling robots is an advantage
- Fluent German and advanced English skills
- Willingness to work shifts
- Permanent employment contract
- Equal pay model, including 30 days of holidays
- Personal support close to work
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education